Some places I like to eat. For more, see my food site!
- My favorite restaurant. When I lived in Providence I ate here all the time and it is always a treat.
- Big King
- Run, don’t walk.
- Broadway Bistro
- Everything here looks good on the menu and then tastes better than that.
- The Red Fez
- Best mac and cheese in town if you ask me. [Update: RIP to the Fez, gone but not forgotten!]
- Ran Zan
- Japanese comfort food on Hope.
- Sun and Moon
- OK, East Providence. Super satisfying Korean food.
- Parish Cafe (Boylston)
- Total comfort food whenever I have to go up to Boston.
- Mr Taka Ramen
- My favorite bowls in the U.S. so far.
- Two Boots
- Nice pizza in the East Village.
- My favorite sushi in New York.
- La Taqueria
- It’s a classic for a reason.
- Ike’s Sandwiches
- Get the Matt Cain or the Jaymee Sirewich.
- Lovely kaiseki and hospitality. [Update: we’ll miss you, OzaOza!]
- Yakitori fix and great drinks.
- Third Culture
- Maximally addictive mochi muffins and donuts.
- Standard Fare
- The most delicious lunch place around.
- Fish & Bird Sousaku Izakaya
- Thoughtful, personal, and soulful food.
- Chili dogs and booze near Gaienmae.
- Akihabara. My favorite tonkatsu.
- My favorite sushi in Tokyo.
- Like eating inside a greenhouse, in a good way!
- La Condesa
- My favorite meal in Paris, and a top vibe.