Some places I like to eat.
- My favorite restaurant. I eat here all the time and it is always a treat.
- Big King
- Run, don’t walk.
- Broadway Bistro
- Everything here looks good on the menu and then tastes better than that.
- The Red Fez
- Best mac and cheese in town if you ask me.
- Ran Zan
- Japanese comfort food on Hope.
- Sun and Moon
- OK, East Providence. Super satisfying Korean food.
- Parish Cafe (Boylston)
- Total comfort food whenever I have to go up to Boston.
- Mr Taka Ramen
- My favorite bowls in the U.S. so far.
- Two Boots
- Nice pizza in the East Village.
- My favorite sushi in New York.
- Yakitori fix and great drinks.
- Seven Lives
- Insanely good fish tacos.
- Banh Mi Boys
- For the Kimchi Fries.
- Chili dogs and booze near Gaienmae.
- Akihabara. My favorite tonkatsu.
- My favorite sushi in Tokyo.
- Who knew herbs could be the stars of the show?
- La Condesa
- My favorite meal in Paris, and a top vibe.