Some not-too-fancy places I like to eat.
- My favorite restaurant. I eat here all the time and it is always a treat.
- Broadway Bistro
- Everything here looks good on the menu and then tastes better than that.
- The Red Fez
- Best mac and cheese in town if you ask me.
- Parish Cafe (Boylston)
- Total comfort food whenever I have to go up to Boston.
- Mr Taka Ramen
- My favorite bowls in the U.S. so far.
- La Taqueria
- Ike’s Sandwiches
- Get the Matt Cain.
- Seven Lives
- Insanely good fish tacos.
- Banh Mi Boys
- For the Kimchi Fries.